Cost of hair transplant surgery may be the very first thing which comes to your mind before you decide for the procedure. Hair transplant being a surgical procedure presumed to be the premium treatment option and one thinks that he or she will have to shell out large sum of money from their pocket in order to get the procedure done. As a normal procedure you always wish to have a complete idea about the treatment and its side effects before and after the procedure. Similarly, cost of hair transplant is one of the major factor which helps you decide whether you want to get the procedure done or not if yes then where and when.
In Delhi – NCT of India, there are many Hair Transplant Clinics serving various hair loss treatments. We all know Delhi is one of the most desired destinations in India for any services and this holds true for hair transplant also and this is because all the latest techniques, technologies and equipment are available at very competitive cost.
What to consider when you decided to have a hair transplant?
Finally, when you have decided to opt for the hair transplant surgery, you need to take few points into consideration:
- There are numerous hair transplant clinics in Delhi and making a choice could be a challenge for you as you cannot personally observe all available options. It is recommended to go with a reference & reviews both from online and offline patients.
- Ask the clinic to provide the contacts or references of the patients so that you can talk to them and have first hand information regarding the clinic and also the procedure.
- Go for the clinic which offers you the cost on basis of grafts to be implanted and not on the basis of number of hairs. Thus, ending up saving lot of money.
- Ask for the experience of the doctor and team as they will provide much cost effectiveness in the procedure because graft transaction rate will be less in experienced hands so there will be much less graft wastage.
- Whether you are getting the complete consultation regarding your hair loss problem before the procedure from the doctor or surgeon directly or it is being done by the marketing consultant or the reception person.
- If you considering the type of hair transplant i.e.; FUE Hair Transplant and FUT Hair Transplant. Where both techniques having their own benefits. The cost of both the techniques is different as the method of extracting the grafts is different.
Before going for hair transplant one can consider the above points of concern and these may help in reducing the cost and the unnecessary burden on the pocket.
Recommended: Pros and Cons About Hair Transplant