Source: Movie stars picture
Hollywood’s most pragmatic and beautiful actress Angelina Jolie who has become an influencing role model for many people, despite of her controversial film career at the initial days is today a great philanthropist, director and humanitarian. She has completely transformed herself into a noble and reasonable image and personality. Besides the bunch of many respectable and honouring film awards such as Oscars, Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Academy Awards, Angelina is known for her humanitarian efforts and works for which she was honoured with Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award. She promotes awareness supporting conservation, education, human and women’s rights, child protection. Her extensive views on health awareness encouraged many victims and patients to fight bravely against cancer. Angelina also joined UN High Commissioner for advocating for the Refugees after watching and realizing their miserable life in war-ravaged Cambodia, in 2001. This Hollywood’s bad girl has earned such a respectful and honourable position in people’s heart that her simple words even motivate and inspire people to lead a better life. Let’s have a glance on the Angelina Jolie’s motivational life lessons we can learn.
1. “Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.”
Life is full of obstacles and troubles. Problems make your life more exciting and encouraging. But no problem can stop us, especially when we can get control over them and fix it.
2. “When I get logical and I don’t trust my instincts- that’s when I get in trouble.”
Being logical and practical towards your life and issues is a wise idea. But responding and trusting your instincts and intuition can keep you away from troubles and issues. It is well advised to say alert towards your insight.
3. “I’m not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don’t walk away from it when something unfolds.”
Thinking and getting serious about your fate and destiny is wastage of time, but never walk away from your problems and trouble. It is wise and sensible to face your situations.
4. “It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.”
Past never defines your present. It is meant to be left behind because getting stuck in your past memories fades away your originality and individuality. One has to let go his/her past memories and get over it moving fast towards the present.
5. “Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.”
Life is big and you are the only one to make it large. You can’t simply feel low and accept failure. Life is vast and has got loads of opportunities and options to do something big and productive.
6. “Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.”
Pain is an inevitable factor of suffering that has to be accepted with full heart, that even bravely. Suffering comes from mistakes and mistakes give us lesson to learn. Never feel unfortunate of getting pain.
7. “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.”
No matter whatever you do, it’s your choice. Life is big and nothing can confine you from doing great and wise deeds. You should not be scared of what others think of you. What matters most is what you think of yourself.
8. “Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.”
Making choices in life is completely normal and that might lead to some mistakes and flaws. But those flaws give you experience and make you a better person with great insight.
9. “I‘m looking very much forward to growing older. I want to be an exhausted older woman but with a very full life behind me and one still going.”
Getting old is no bad and nothing to be ashamed of. Ageing is a part of life and is beautiful. But, you should be full of zest and life no matter how old you get that makes you still going on in your life.
10. “Save one-third, live on one-third and give away one third.”
Angelina believes in savings as well as charity. You should encourage yourself for savings and your saving should not obstruct your living aspects. And if still you got something g you must share because sharing is ethical and honourable.
11. “If you don’t get out of the box you have been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.”
Every person should stand on his/her own ideas and beliefs. No matter how you are raised you should come out of your old closet to experience the real world and the vastness of it to cope up with the universe.
12. “Every day we choose who we are by how we define ourselves.”
Whatever you do are the factors of your behaviour and nature. Whatever you opt to do in your life define your individuality as well as personality. It is advisable to make reasonable choices.