Preparation Time: Under 10 mins
Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Palak puri- 1 cup
- Bread Powder – 1 cup
- Paneer – 250 gm
- Chat masala – 1 tsp
- Chillie paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – tsp
- Salt as required
- Oil for deep fry
- Cut the fresh Paneer into cubes and keep it aside.
- Marinate Paneer cubes with ½ tbsp chat masala, and required salt. Mix well and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Take Palak puri and bread powder in a bowl, add chillie paste, ginger garlic paste, remaining chat masala, salt and mix well and make it as the chapatti dough.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan for deep fry.
- Take the above dough as small size balls spread it as a patty, stuff the marinated Paneer cube to it and shape it as a roll and pack it appropriately.
- Deep fry all the Paneer rolls in the oil till it turn golden brown. Keep the oil pan on low or medium flame.
- Take serving plate, arrange palak Paneer bread rolls, sprinkle chat masala and serve hot with sliced onions and mint chutney or tomato catch up.
Recommended: Top 8 Quick and Easy Paleo Vegetarian Recipes